Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Change toilet paper direction to keep toddlers from unrolling too much"

Consider me a zealot of the "over the top" method for TP. But this was a good/interesting tip.

Grrrr. TP the wrong way, it's not American...

Sent to you by ckstevenson via Google Reader:

via Parent Hacks by Asha Dornfest on 5/13/08

Duane, you're a brave man to put forth a definitive argument for toilet paper direction.

I know that the direction the toilet paper should roll is a borderline religious debate in some households, but it dawned on me that if you've got a toddler running around who slaps the roll repeatedly to unroll it, then feeding from the back/under side will prevent that. It won't prevent it if he's the sort who likes to grab the end and run around the house with it, but I figured I'll take what I can get.

Related: Cottonelle Kids shows kids how much toilet paper to use


Things you can do from here:

0 comments:

Lijit Ad Wijit