Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New comment on Why Inflation Can Lead or Lag Economic Cycles.

Holy crud!

That guy is famous and he commented on my sucky stinky little blog!

Mr. Ritholtz is absolutely correct, one should not reproduce an entire post from another blog.
Here's what happened:
  • I'm a regular schmoe with a no-nothun' blog, so I work all day, I don't get paid to blog (and my commitment to you, the non-existent reader, is to never take a dime for blogging!)
  • I read all other blogs via Google Reader
  • When I see something of interest or that I can muster a somewhat salient point on, I tend to "email" the article to my blog with a comment as the text of the email
  • In the past, all other forwarded blog posts have only included a snippet of a post
But I will correct the ill post for sure.

Thanks sir, love your blog!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barry Ritholtz <>
Date: Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Subject: [ckstevenson.com&#39;s blog] New comment on Why Inflation Can Lead or Lag Economic Cycles.
To:


Barry Ritholtz has left a new comment on your post "Why Inflation Can Lead or Lag Economic Cycles":

Rather than reproducing an entire post, its preferable to merely "take" 2 or 3 paragraphs,

You can always point back to the original post for the balance



Posted by Barry Ritholtz to ckstevenson.com's blog at April 16, 2008 5:05 PM

0 comments:

Lijit Ad Wijit