Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fwd: Your Windows Live and MSN Communication Preference Settings

Dear Microsoft,

There's a REASON my settings don't allow you to send my PR'd spam from you. I don't want it.

Please continue NOT sending me your swill. I'm sad to admit I have a Hotmail account in this day and age. But back in 1997, it was pretty hip.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Windows Live Team <communications_msn_cs_enus@microsoft.windowslive.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Your Windows Live and MSN Communication Preference Settings
To: me

Dear Windows Live User,

We are contacting you regarding your communication preference settings for Windows Live and MSN.

Currently, your settings do not allow Microsoft to send you promotional information or survey invitations about Windows Live and MSN. We would like to communicate important product updates to you, so if you would like to change your settings, please visit your account profile here to change your preferences.

Sincerely,
The Windows Live Team

Note: You can also change your Account settings by going to your browser and typing in: http://account.live.com. After logging-in to your account, look for 'Additional options' and click 'Marketing preferences'. Then uncheck the top preference box and click 'Save'.


 

Lijit Ad Wijit