Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is there a way to use Yahoo! Pipes to get an "oldest first" feed from Google Reader Mobile?

I use Google Reader Mobile, a lot. To the point my wife told me to knock it off (I was being rude, but no longer).

But Google Reader Mobile is rather limited in its content presentation options. You can look at your newest items first, you can view specific tags (newest first), or specific feeds (newest post first). That's it.

The simplest thing I can ask for: being able to look at the oldest unread items first.

Why would I want to do something like that? Uh, because I don't want to have to click through 15 pages of items to get to the first item on the market this morning, or on a baseball game, etc. There tends to be a flow of posts from blogs, and only being able to read the newest item first interrupts that.

Another request - let me again request that you can share items in Google Reader Mobile. It wouldn't be hard.

Just one other request - let me click to the previous unread post (like the next unread post), it'd make navigation simpler.

Lijit Ad Wijit